Wednesday 7th November 2019
(Booking Thursday 19th September 2019)
Last Supper in Pompeii
PLEASE NOTE: Monnik Vleugels is handling this event. For all enquiries please contact her direct on email@example.com or telephone 07505 778405. Thank you.
Everything from the exquisite mosaics in the villas of the wealthy to the remains found in kitchen drains reveals what the people of Pompeii loved to eat and drink. The Ashmoleans's 2019 summer exhibition will tell the story of this ancient Roman town's love affair with food. (Click blue print above "Last Supper in Pompeii" for more).
Usual Booking Procedure for Day Visits (except Last Supper in Pompeii on Thursday 7th November 2019- see above)
1. Bookings are taken prior to the morning and afternoon lectures in the Ballroom at Phyllis Court Club (PCC), usually 2 months before the actual visit. The exact booking dates are available on our Website and printed in the annual calendar given to all members of The Arts Society Henley on renewal of their subscriptions in November.
2. Bookings open at 09:30 in the morning and 13:30 in the afternoon. Places are filled quickly for popular outings so it is advisable to arrive early.
3. Bookings are only taken for the visit advertised that day and only accepted on receipt of payment by cash or cheque (payable to TASH).
4. Members may book for themselves and one other member, except for the Andrew Davies Tours when it is single bookings only. You will be required to fill in a Contact Form and provide your name, email address, mobile and home telephone numbers and an emergency contact name and number. If you are booking for someone else, it would be helpful if you had these details, otherwise they will need to be posted.
5. Telephone and e mail reservations are not accepted until after the first booking date.
6. The coach departs from the Rugby Club, Marlow Road, Henley (opposite the entrance to PCC). There is car parking on site (£3.20 in the meter and no change given). You will be informed of the relevant departure time when you book. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time. Please note that the coach is not able to wait for late arrivals.
7. Cancellation: payment will only be refunded if the place is taken by someone on the waiting list. Please note that places may not be taken by non-members except by prior agreement.
9. Please do not hesitate to get in touch by email or telephone if you have any queries. I am happy to help and want you to have an enjoyable day.
If you wish to get in touch prior to the visit, you can email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0118 9401219. On the day of the visit please phone 07939 062321.