Wednesday 21 March
(Booking 18 January)
Andrew Davies Tour - Old Westminster and the River Thames
The masterly guide Andrew Davies promises another fascinating day in London.
Wednesday 23 May
(Booking 15 March)
Eltham Palace and the Red House (William Morris)
A moated manor house and altered in the early 1300’s into Eltham Palace, it was fit to accommodate the entire Tudor Court and visited by generations of Kings and Queens.
Thursday 12 July
(Booking 17 May)
The Mary Rose Museum – King Henry VIII’s Favourite Warship, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
The Mary Rose Museum reopened in 2016, the final stage of a £39 million project.
Thursday 29 November
(Booking 20 September)
Waddesdon Manor, Christmas Lights and Fair
The festive season will be in full swing at Waddesdon Manor with rooms beautifully decorated for Christmas.
1. Bookings are taken prior to the moning and afternoon lectures in the Ballroom at Phyllis Court Club (PCC) two months before the actual visit. Please see the exact date for booking listed with each visit. In addition, the booking date is printed in the annual calendar given to all members of The Arts Society Henley on renewal of their subscriptions in November.
2. Bookings open at 09:30 in the morning and 13:30 in the afternoon. Places are filled quickly for popular outings so it is advisable to arrive early.
3. Bookings are only taken for the visit advertised that day.
4. Telephone bookings are not accepted on the booking date but members may book for themselves and one other member.
5. Please note that booking is only accepted on receipt of payment.
6. The coach departs from the Rugby Club, Marlow Road, Henley (opposite the entrance to PCC), There is car parking on site (£3.00 in the meter and no change given). You will be informed of the relevant departure time when you book. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
7. If you wish to get in touch with Judith prior to the visit, please telephone her (0118 9401219). Please note that the coach is not able to wait for late arrivals.
8. Cancellation: payment will only be refunded if the place is taken by a member of The Arts Society Henley on the waiting list. Please note that places may not be taken by non-members except by prior agreement with Judith.
9. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us either by email or telephone if you have any queries. We are always happy to help.