Saturday 25 November 2017 (Booking 25 November)
Victoria & Albert Museum, London SW7
The V&A is an Aladdin's cave of painting, sculpture, ceramics, glass, textiles, fashion, furniture, photography, metalwork and numerous other decorative arts. The recently renovated Europe 160
1. Bookings are taken prior to the moning and afternoon lectures in the Ballroom at Phyllis Court Club (PCC) two months before the actual visit. Please see the exact date for booking listed with each visit. In addition, the booking date is printed in the annual calendar given to all Henley DFAS members on renewal of their subscriptions in November.
2. Bookings open at 09:30 in the morning and 13:30 in the afternoon. Places are filled quickly for popular outings so it is advisable to arrive early.
3. Bookings are only taken for the visit advertised that day.
4. Telephone bookings are not accepted on the booking date but members may book for themselves and one other member.
5. Please note that booking is only accepted on receipt of payment.
6. The coach departs from the Rugby Club, Marlow Road, Henley (opposite the entrance to PCC), There is car parking on site (£3.00 in the meter and no change given). You will be informed of the relevant departure time when you book. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
7. If you wish to get in touch on the day of the visit, please telephone Renton Righelato on his mobile (07879 812564). Please note that the coach is not able to wait for late arrivals.
8. Cancellation: payment will only be refunded if the place is taken by a Henley DFAS member on the waiting list. Please note that places may not be taken by non-Henley DFAS members except by prior agreement with Pat Righelato.
9. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us either by email or telephone if you have any queries. We are always happy to help.